President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has excluded the Minister for National Security, Albert Kan-Dapaah and the Minister for Communications and Digitalization, Ursula Owusu-Ekuful from his 19-member Cabinet list.
Also excluded from the Cabinet list are the Minister of Transport and of Gender, Women and Children Affairs.
The Speaker of Parliament Alban Bagbin read out the communication from the presidency in Parliament on Thursday, June 10.
Meanwhile, the Minister for Fisheries and Aquaculture, Mavis Hawa Koomson made the list at the expense of the Minister for Communications and Digitalization.
Minister for Works and Housing, Asenso Boakye and Minister for Lands and Natural Resources Samuel Abu Jinapor were all included in the president’s cabinet list.
Below is the full list of Akufo-Addo’s cabinet
1. Mr Ken Ofori Atta – Minister for Finance
2. Mr Alan Kojo Kyeremanten – Minister for Trade and Industry
3. Honorable Dominic Nitiwul MP – Minister of Defence
4. Honourable Ambrose Derry –Minister of the Interior
5. Miss Shirley Ayorkor Botchway- Minister for Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration
6. Mr. Godfred Yeboah Dame – Attorney-General and Minister for Justice
7. Dr. Owusu Afriyie Akoto – Minister for Food and Agriculture
8. Honourable Dr. Matthew Opoku Prempeh MP –Minister for Energy
9. Honourable Michael Osei Adutwum MP – Minister for Education
10. Honourable Kweku Agyeman Manu MP – Minister for Health
11. Honorable Osei Kyei Mensah-Bonsu MP – Minister of Parliamentary Affairs
12. Honourable Daniel Botchway MP – Minister for Local Government, Decentralization and Rural Development
13. Honourable Samuel Abdulai Jinapor MP – Minister for Lands and Natural Resources
14. Miss Cecilia Abena Dapaah – Minister for Sanitation and Water Resources
15. Honourable John Peter Amewu MP – Minister for Railways Development
16. Honourable Ignatius Baffour Awuah MP –Minister for Employment and Labour Relations
17. Honourable Mavis Hawa Koomson MP –Minister for Fisheries and Acqua culture development
18. Alhaji Ibrahim Awal Mohammed -Minister for Tourism, Arts and Culture
19. Honourable Francis Asenso Boakye MP – Minister for Works and Housing