The Ghana Institute of Journalism has advertised that it is accepting applications from suitably qualified persons for appointment to serve in various capacities in the school, ABC News can authoritatively report.
Among the vacant positions are the Deputy Rector and Deputy Registrar (Academic Affairs).
Since March 2018, the school has been without substantive principals for these two offices and some others.
Dr. Modestus Fosu, after acting as the Rector for the school following the sacking of Dr. Wilberforce Dzissah, began to serve as the Acting Deputy Rector after Prof. Kwamena Kwansah Aidoo was appointed as substantive Rector.
The school is also requesting for the services of Professors/Associate Professors/Senior Lectures, Lecturers/Assistant Lecturers, and a Director for its Quality Assurance Unit.
- Director, IT Services
- Assistant Registrar (Human Resource)
- Assistant Registrar (Academic Affairs)
- Assistant Registrar (Public Affairs)
- Assistant Registrar (Marketing & Business Development)
- Assistant Registrar (International and Alumni Relations)
- Assistant Registrar (Transport)
- Assistant Estate Officer
- Assistant Librarian
Interested applicants have until Friday, January 3, 2020, to submit their applications