The Finance Ministry has requested for Expressions of Interest (EOI) from qualified and reputable Co-Managers to partner international transaction advisors for various government-backed debt instruments to be issued this year.
Below are more information on the Finance Ministry’s request for EOI for Co-Managers
The instruments for the programme consist of the following broad group of instruments:
2. Diaspora Bonds;
3. Sustainable Bonds (Green Bonds and Social Bonds); and
4. Syndicated Term Loans
SCOPE OF WORK
The selected Co-Managers shall be required to provide the following services:
- Develop, or review, a financing plan including recommendations for the timing and amount of bonds to be issued.
- Advise as to the various financing alternatives available to the Government
- Assist the Ministry to develop credit rating presentation(s) and coordinate with the Ministry the presentation(s) to credit rating agencies.
- Review the terms, conditions and structure of any proposed debt offering undertaken by the Ministry and provide suggestions, modifications, and enhancements where appropriate and necessary to reflect the constraints or current financial policy and fiscal capability.
- Coordinate with the Ministry’s staff and other advisors as respects the furnishing of data for offering documents
- Review Preliminary Investor Presentations prepared on behalf of the Ministry for use in marketing bonds
- As applicable, advise the Ministry on the condition of the bond market at the time of sale, including volume, timing considerations, competing offerings, and general economic considerations.
- Assist and advise the Ministry in negotiations with investment banking groups regarding fees, pricing of the bonds and final terms of any security offering and make recommendations regarding a proposed offering to obtain the most favorable financial terms based on existing market conditions.
- Work with the International Transaction Advisors and other professionals including Legal Counsel and Local Advisors to assist in the execution of the program where necessary; and
- In addition to the services identified above, provide related services as requested by the Minister.